In the midst of the state-wide stay at home order, you may be seeking ways to make quarantine a little more enjoyable. We have compiled a list of recommended items to keep you entertained, relaxed and comfortable while working and lounging at home- and even better, with every purchase, you’ll be supporting local Indianapolis businesses!
1. Candle from Penn and Beech– There’s nothing quite as relaxing as a lit candle while lounging at home. These hand-poured candles from Penn and Beech come in over 100 fragrances, so you are sure to find one that fits your quarantine-mood.
*offering free shipping on any sized order*
2. Reusable Face Mask from Rebel Vintage– When it comes time to refill on groceries or run an errand, these regularly restocked reusable face masks from Rebel Vintage will keep you safe and stylish while supporting a local business.
*contactless pickup available*
3. Soap from Foxcraft Goods– Moisturizing while they clean, these handcrafted soaps from woman-owned Foxcraft Goods will keep you safe and smelling good with every wash.
*$5 shipping on all orders and free Indianapolis delivery available*
4. Self-Care Package by Spruce + Bee– All-natural skincare company, Spruce + Bee, is offering the perfect package for those looking to treat themselves or a loved one during the pandemic. The four piece set includes Man Hands moisturizer, dry shampoo, lip balm and lemon honey sugar scrub with the option to add a CALM essential oil roller.
*promo code ‘SHIPSFREE’ for free shipping on orders $35+*
1. PATTERN Magazine– You didn’t think we would forget, did you? Freshen up on all things fashion, art and culture in Indianapolis with one of our 17 volumes. With each volume featuring a different theme, you might just need to read them all.
2. Games from Silver in the City– Give your eyes a break from the screen with a game or activity book from Silver in the City. With a variety to choose from, Silver in the City will ensure that you and your quarantine crew stay busy, laughing and enjoying time spent together.
*contactless pickup available*
3. Puzzles from Onatah– Beautiful and 1000 pieces, this puzzle is sure to keep you busy while adding some color to your home. Don’t like this puzzle? That’s okay- Onatah has more beautiful designs to choose from.
1. Pretty Simple Cooking Cookbook– Interested in mixing up your meals at home? This cookbook by Indianapolis food bloggers Sonja and Alex Overhiser available at Homespun: Modern Homemade offers 100 fun vegetarian recipes to add some excitement to your meal line-up.
*15% off coupon with every online order placed*
2. Just Pop In! Popcorn– Satisfy your craving with a bag (or tin!) of locally popped and flavored popcorn. With flavors as classic as butter and as unique as bloody Mary, there is a flavor for everyone looking for a snack to munch on while binging your favorite Netflix series.
*20% off all online orders and contactless pickup available*
3. Lick Ice Cream– Treat yourself to some small-batch handmade ice cream with a pint (or three!) from Lick. With unique and classic flavors rotating weekly, there is something for everyone looking to satisfy their sweet tooth.
*free doorstep delivery and contactless pickup available*
4. Gravesco Mug– Tea or coffee drinker, this mug by ceramic artist Rebecca Graves is a fun and cute addition to your morning routine. Not only are you supporting a local artist by purchasing this ‘Pandemic #feedtheartists’ edition mug, but $5 from every purchase will go towards providing a healthy food box for a local artist impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak.
5. Hubbard & Cravens Coffee– Looking for something to fill your Gravesco mug? Coffee shop Hubbard & Cravens has 18 types of coffee to choose from. Not a coffee drinker? No problem! Hubbard & Cravens offers 10 blends of tea, from green to black to white to herbal.
*contactless pickup & free shipping on all orders $25+ available*